Basic Terms of COVID-19 PROTOCOL for Christina Beach Hotel
- You are kindly asked to use sanitation liquid while entering or leaving our hotels.
- When entering our property at arrival, we are obliged to take your body temperature.
- After check in and during all office hours, our reception door will stay closed. All services are available by calling the reception from your room telephone (call 500). Before 11.00 and after 19.00 for urgent matters you may refer to the other reception next to the swimming pool.
- Please keep 1,50 m. distance from each other and the hotel staff at all times.
- Room cleaning takes place when you are away from the room, therefore we have to use a working schedule as following; cleaning at the 2nd and 3 rd floor starts at 10.00 and at the 1st and 4th floor at 11.00 o’clock. Room cleaning and linen change takes place every 3rd day and only when you have left the room.
- Garbage bags can be placed outside your door every day, the cleaning staff will pick them up and provide clean bags.
- Check out time will be at 11.00 and check in at 15.00 the earliest, as the room has to stay unoccupied for at least 4 hours.
- You are kindly asked to walk with shoes around the hotel and the surrounding areas.
- Maximum persons allowed in the swimming pool are 20 persons.
- If possible, you are kindly asked to pay for the hotel services by credit card.
- In case of any type of discomfort, please go to your room and call the reception from your room telephone, by dialing number 500 or call the health manager.
- Instructions given by the health manager should be followed carefully.
IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
- HOSPITAL AMBULANCE NUMBER : 166
- HOTEL DOCTOR NUMBER : 0030-28210-60606
- HOTEL HEALTH MANAGER: 0030-6973267776 Christina apartments
- HOTEL HEALTH MANAGER: 0030-6972845201 Christina Beach
- HOTEL RECEPTION NUMBER: 0030-28210-92168
We wish you a pleasant and healthy holiday in our hotels!
Hotel Christina Managing Director